- Julia Donaldson Wiki - Story I remember beginning to write the lyrics for "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?" at the BCC Activities and Recreation office after reading a Rolling Stone magazine report about a strange attack that Dan Rather had suffered. When I was a senior in high school, I committed a crime against our community college creative writing teacher, Jan Aronson. She had us write journals, and we were supposed to report on the things we did during the day. My life was so boring that I started writing song lyrics instead, along with ideas for inventions and drawings of leaves and plants for learning landscaping and landscape architecture. Jan later became a successful and talented artist. Her stepson was a songwriter who gave away a number of his songs to popular artists, including a very famous one to Celine Dion. I was told he eventually became the creator and owner of both the Warner Music Group and Universal Music Group. Years later, I began to hear son...
Comments
Post a Comment